Socialive Update • May 2022
We have made our unified video creation platform work even smarter by integrating with other popular enterprise tools. Our goal is to enable you to seamlessly expand your ecosystems of work, so you can concentrate on creating great content instead of toggling between apps.
Now, Socialive users can send their video assets directly to external storage applications such as Google Drive and Dropbox, and online video platforms such as Kaltura, Brightcove, and Frame.io, with the click of a button. Future integrations will include Microsoft OneDrive, Vimeo and many more will be added in the coming weeks.
This eliminates time lost downloading and uploading files, so you can focus on what matters most: strategy, ideation, and innovation.
How it works
A Socialive admin must add an integration to your account. Once the integration is set up, any Socialive admin or broadcaster can send files to that destination. To send a file, click the share video button from the Library.
Check out these links for platform-specific instructions:
- Connecting your Kaltura account
- Connecting your Brightcove account
- Connecting your Dropbox account
- Connecting your Google Drive account
- Connecting your Frame.io account
- Connecting your Vimeo account
- Connecting to Sprout Social via Google Drive or Dropbox
- Connecting your Wistia account
- Connecting your SharePoint account
- Connecting your OneDrive account
- Connecting your Sprinklr account
- Connecting your Vbrick account
- Connecting Your Workplace account
- Connecting your Slack account
- Connecting to SFTP
- Connecting to an AWS S3 bucket
To suggest an integration to our Product team, reach out to your Customer Success Manager or email firstname.lastname@example.org.