If you have issues connecting to a Facebook page in Socialive Studio and see the errors listed below, it could be due to expired Facebook permissions.
"Error validating access token: The user has not authorized application ###############."
"400: Bad Request. Invalid request."
This article provides the steps to:
- Remove Facebook Accounts in Socialive
- Remove Business Integrations from Facebook
- Add Facebook Pages to Socialive
To remove these accounts and integrations, you need to be:
- A Socialive Administrator in your Socialive account
- An Admin of the Facebook Page(s)
Removing Facebook Accounts in Socialive
- In Socialive, under the Broadcast Live tab, click the Facebook icon.
- In the pop-up that appears, click on the Facebook page on the left side.
- The information of the account will appear on the right side. Click on the carrot at the top right.
- Click Remove.
- Repeat steps 2-4 for all Facebook accounts until you have removed all of them.
Removing Business Integrations from Facebook
Follow the steps in the Facebook Help Article to remove business integrations from Facebook. Find and remove Socialive Broadcaster from your business integrations.
Adding Facebook Pages to Socialive
Once you have removed the Facebook page(s) in Socialive and the business integrations from Facebook, you can go back into Socialive and follow the steps in the article to add the Facebook Page(s) to Socialive again.
Still, looking for an answer?
Contact Socialive Support via live chat, email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or submit a support ticket.