This article provides instructions to connect your Dropbox account to Socialive. Integrating DropBox to Socialive allows you to send Socialive recordings directly to a folder in your Dropbox account.
To connect Dropbox to Socialive, you need to:
- have a Dropbox account
- be an Administrator in your Socialive account
- In Socialive, click your initials to open the Settings menu.
- In the Settings menu, click Integrations.
- On the Integrations page, click Add Integration.
- Click Dropbox.
- Click New Authentication.
- Enter a name for your new authentication and click Create.
- A pop-up window will appear. Sign in to your Dropbox account and authenticate the connection to Socialive.
- A notification will appear to confirm the authentication was successful. Click Next to continue the set up.
- Enter the target folder's path. You may use the default folder path (Socialive/Uploads) or enter your own folder path in the format of FolderName/Sub-FolderName (e.g., Marketing/Socialive Recordings). If the folder name does not currently exist, a new folder with that name will be created.
- Click Finish to complete the set up. Now you can send Socialive recordings to your Dropbox folder.
Sending Recordings to Dropbox
Follow the steps in the article to send recordings to Dropbox. When you send recordings to Dropbox:
- Make sure you have enough allocated storage space before sending your recordings.
- You will receive email notifications when the upload is completed. The email will provide a link to the folder containing the file.
- The name of the file will be the same as the recording name. If the file name already exists in the folder, it will be sequentially renamed (e.g., Same-File-Name (1).mp4)
- The transfer times may vary depending on the file size but most files will be uploaded within 15 minutes.