This article provides instructions to connect your OneDrive account to Socialive. Integrating OneDrive to Socialive allows you to send Socialive recordings directly to a folder in your OneDrive.
This integration will work for OneDrive personal and OneDrive for Business accounts.
To connect OneDrive to Socialive, you need to:
- have a OneDrive account
- be an Administrator in your Socialive account
- In Socialive, click your initials to open the Settings menu.
- In the Settings menu, click Integrations.
- On the Integrations page, click Add Integration.
- Click OneDrive.
- Give the integration a name (or use the default one) and click Save. Giving each integration a specific title may be useful when creating integrations of the same type for different departments. For example “Send to Marketing One Drive” versus the default “Send to One Drive.”
- Click New Authentication.
- Enter a name for your new authentication and click Create.
A pop-up screen will appear. Log in to your Microsoft account and authenticate the connection to Socialive.
NOTE: Depending on your security restrictions, this may need to be done by your Microsoft 365 Administrator.
Enter the path of the Target Folder where your recordings will go. The format of the path is Folder/Subfolder. The subfolder name is optional. For example, if your folder is named "Socialive Recordings" and you have no subfolder, you only need to enter "Socialive Recordings" into the field.
- Click Finish to complete the setup. Now you can send Socialive recordings to OneDrive.
Sending Recordings to OneDrive
Follow the steps in the article to send recordings to OneDrive. When you send recordings to OneDrive:
- Make sure you have enough allocated storage space before sending your recordings.
- You will receive email notifications when the upload is completed. The email will provide a direct link to the file.
- Transfer times will vary, but most files will complete within 15 minutes.
Still looking for an answer?