Adding the ability to integrate Pigeonhole's live interactive features to your Socialive events is easy. Pigeonhole enables live interactive features such as chat, Q&A, and polls to your event, regardless of the platform your Socialive event is being viewed on by your audience. This article will go over the steps to connect your Pigeonhole account to Socialive.
To connect your Pigeonhole account to Socialive, you need to:
- Be a Socialive Administrator in your Socialive account
- Set up your Pigeonhole account. If you haven't, check out the Pigeonhole Help Center for more information.
Step 1: Getting Your Pigeonhole API Key
The first step is to get your Pigeonhole API Key to connect your account to Socialive.
- Log in to your Pigeonhole account as an Admin or Team Lead user.
- Click on your profile picture at the top-left corner, under your Team Workspace, click Workspace Settings.
- From Workspace Settings, select Developer. If you do not see this option, it means you are not an Admin or Team Lead user.
- Copy the API Key.
Step 2: Connecting Pigeonhole to Socialive
Now that you have your Pigeonhole API Key, let's connect your account to Socialive.
- In Socialive, click your initials to open the Settings menu.
- In the Settings menu, click Integrations.
- On the Integrations page, click Add Integration.
- Click Pigeonhole.
- Enter a name for your Pigeonhole account.
- Paste the Pigeonhole API Key.
- Click Save.
Still looking for an answer?
Contact Socialive Support via live chat, email at email@example.com, or submit a support ticket.