This article provides instructions to connect your Vimeo account to Socialive. Integrating Vimeo to Socialive allows you to send Socialive recordings directly to a folder in your Vimeo account.
To connect Vimeo to Socialive, you need to:
- have a Vimeo account
- be an Administrator in your Socialive account
- In Socialive, click your initials to open the Settings menu.
- In the Settings menu, click Integrations.
- On the Integrations page, click Add Integration.
- Click Vimeo.
- Give the integration a name (or use the default one) and click Save. Giving each integration a specific title may be useful when creating integrations of the same type for different departments. For example “Send to Marketing Vimeo” versus the default “Send to Vimeo.”
- Click New Authentication.
- Enter a name for your new authentication and click Create.
- A new window will appear. Sign in to your Vimeo account and allow Socialive access.
- A notification will appear to confirm the authentication was successful. Click Finish to complete the setup. Now you can send Socialive recordings to Vimeo.
Sending Recordings to Vimeo
Follow the steps in the article to send recordings to Vimeo. When you send recordings to Vimeo:
- You will receive email notifications when the upload is completed. The email will provide a link to the video on Vimeo.
- The transfer times may vary depending on the file size but most files will be uploaded within 15 minutes.
- Additional time may be required for the video to be processed on Vimeo.
- Your Vimeo account may be subject to API upload limitations depending on the level of service. For more information, refer to this Vimeo help article.