This article provides instructions to connect your Google Drive account to Socialive. Integrating Google to Socialive allows you to send Socialive recordings directly to a folder in your Google Drive.
To connect Google to Socialive, you need to:
- have a Google account
- be an Administrator in your Socialive account
- In Socialive, click your initials to open the Settings menu.
- In the Settings menu, click Integrations.
- On the Integrations page, click Add Integration.
- Click Google Drive.
- Click New Authentication.
- Enter a name for your new authentication and click Create.
- A pop-up window will appear. Sign in to your Google account and authenticate the connection to Socialive.
- A notification will appear to confirm the authentication was successful. Click Next to continue the setup.
- Select the target folder. This is the folder where you want the Socialive recordings to be saved in your Google Drive. A list of the folders (that are available to you) within Google Drive will appear.
- If the desired folder does not appear in the drop-down list, you can enter the folder ID in the field. To find the folder ID, follow the steps below:
- In Google Drive, navigate to the desired folder.
- From the URL, copy the last part of the URL (for example, https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/<folderID>.
- Click Finish to complete the setup. Now you can send Socialive recordings to your Google Drive.
Sending Recordings to Google Drive
Follow the steps in the article to send recordings to Google Drive. When you send recordings to Google Drive:
- Make sure you have enough allocated storage space before sending your recordings.
- You will receive email notifications when the upload is completed. The email will provide a direct link to the file.
- Transfer times will vary, but most files will complete within 15 minutes.
Still looking for an answer?