Welcome to Socialive! Are you a new Socialive producer? This article provides the basics of the Socialive platform. Everything from navigating the platforms, learning about the guest's experience with Socialive, and creating your first recording or live broadcast.
Navigating Socialive Platforms
Learn to navigate and get familiarized with all Socialive platforms with the following articles:
- Navigating the Socialive Web Portal - Learn about all you can do in the Socialive web portal. The portal is where you create and manage your broadcasts, access the recordings library, manage users and channels, and access to the Socialive Learning Hub.
- Navigating the Socialive Studio - Learn the basics of Socialive Studio. Get to know every feature that the studio offers to create high-quality on-brand content.
- Navigating the Green Room - Curious about how guests experience Socialive? See what the Green Room looks like to guests and help them have the best experience.
Below are the basics of creating and managing users in your Socialive account.
- Creating a User Account - Learn how to create accounts for guests.
- Managing User Roles - Learn about user roles and the difference in permission.
Basics of Creating a Recording
Ready to create your first recording? Below are the basics you'll need to create a recording in Socialive:
- Creating a Broadcast - Learn the steps to create your first broadcast and access Socialive Studio.
- Inviting Guests to a Broadcast - Learn how to invite guests into the Green Room to participate in your broadcast or recording.
- Joining Guests in the Green Room - Joining the Green Room allows you to communicate with your guests.
- Uploading Media for Broadcasting - Upload images and videos to use in your recording or broadcast. Media can be used as a background image or video, pre-recorded videos, title cards, end cards, disclaimers, and more.
- Getting Started with Scenes - Scenes are the default workflow that makes it easier to create content in Socialive Studio. This article shows the basics of creating the scenes of your recording or broadcast.
- Using Graphics with Scenes - Upload graphics to use in your recordings or broadcast. Graphics can be used to identify talent on screen, prompt the audience with calls to action, and more.
Basics of Creating a Live Broadcast
Going live to other platforms? Learn how to connect to third-party applications like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Twitch, and many more.
- Ways to Go Live on LinkedIn with Socialive - Learn about all the ways you can go live on LinkedIn with Socialive.
- Ways to Go Live on Facebook with Socialive - Learn about all the ways you can go live on Facebook with Socialive.
- Ways to Go Live on Twitter with Socialive - Learn about all the ways you can go live on Twitter with Socialive.
- Stream to Any RTMP with Socialive - Learn how to stream to any platform that allows for RTMP.
Feeling ready to learn about advanced features in Socialive? Refer to the Comprehensive Guide to Socialive for Producers.