Welcome to Socialive! Are you a new Socialive producer? This article provides the basics of the Socialive platform. Everything from navigating the platforms, learning about the guest's experience with Socialive, and creating your first recording or live broadcast.
Navigating Socialive Platforms
Learn to navigate and get familiarized with all Socialive platforms with the following articles:
- Navigating the Socialive Web Portal - Learn about all you can do in the Socialive web portal. The portal is where you create and manage your broadcasts, access the recordings library, manage users and channels, and access the Socialive Learning Hub.
- Navigating the Socialive Studio - Learn the basics of Socialive Studio. Get to know every feature that the studio offers to create high-quality on-brand content.
- Navigating the Green Room - Curious about how guests experience Socialive? See what the Green Room looks like to guests and help them have the best experience.
Below are the basics of creating and managing users in your Socialive account.
Creating a Channel - Separate your broadcasts and manage your media assets to make it easy to create your next broadcast.
Creating a Socialive Player - Embed your live broadcasts on your website or blog in a matter of minutes.
Creating and Producing Studio-Quality Broadcasts
Below are the basics you'll need to create a broadcast in Socialive:
Creating Your Run-of-Show
- Creating the Run-of-Show in Studio
- Using Audio, Video, and Graphic Overlays
Streaming to Social Platforms
Going live to other platforms? Learn how to connect to third-party applications like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Twitch, and many more.
- Live Stream Your Meetings, Webinars, and More: RTMP Sources Now Available
- Bringing External Cameras as Live Sources into Socialive
Clipping and Incorporating Recordings Into Future Broadcasts
Contributing with the Socialive Mobile App
Broadcasting to Social Channels With the Socialive Mobile App
Live Streaming a Pre-Recorded Video from the Socialive iOS App
Upload Videos from Your Camera Roll to the Recordings Library with the Socialive iOS App
Technical Requirements and Specifications
Still, looking for an answer?
Contact Socialive Support via live chat, email at email@example.com, or submit a support ticket.