The error message below may appear in the Green Room when you start a local recording:
Limited Storage Space Available
Recordings are stored within your browser. You currently have xxMB available which will give you approximately xx minutes of recording time at 720p.
When you encounter this error message, it means you have low browser storage, which will limit the amount of content you can record. To fix this, follow the steps in this article to clear your browser storage.
- Open the Google Chrome DevTools by pressing the F12 key OR press Command + Option + J on your Mac. Alternatively, right-click anywhere on a Google Chrome window and select Inspect.
- Select the Application tab in the DevTools' top menu.
- Click on the drop-down caret next to Local Storage in the DevTools' left menu.
- Right-click on the option that reads "https://app2.socialive.us" and select Clear to delete it.
- Once you clear your browser's local storage, exit and re-join the Green Room before you try to start a local recording.