Creating an account in the Socialive Support Center allows you to submit a support ticket, check your ticket status, and reply to tickets from the Support Center. This article provides the steps to create an account in the Socialive Support Center.
Creating Your Account
- From the Socialive Support Center, at the top-right corner, click Sign Up.
- Enter your Full Name and Email Address.
- Click on the reCaptcha to verify you're not a robot.
- Click Register. An activation link will be sent to your email.
Activating Your Account
The activation link sent to your email will take you to the registration form.
- Enter your full name and create your password. Your password must meet the following requirements:
- Contain at least 8 characters
- Not contain your username
- Has at least 1 alphabet and 1 number
- Contains mixed case letters
- Has at least 1 special character
- Once you're entered your password, click Activate and Log In. You will be redirected to the home page of the Socialive Support Center.
Still looking for an answer?
Contact Socialive Support via live chat, email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or submit a support ticket.