Apple's Center Stage feature uses machine learning to adjust the front-facing Ultra Wide camera when you use video apps such as Socialive on compatible Apple devices. As you move around, Center Stage helps keep you in the frame. This article provides steps to enable Center Stage within the Socialive mobile app.
To use Center Stage, you need to:
- Open the Socialive app and log in to your account.
- From the Join tab, tap Join to enter the Green Room.
- Turn your device horizontally and tap Continue.
- In the Green Room lobby, you will see some buttons to the right of your screen. Tap the Settings button (the 3 dots) on the bottom-right corner.
- In the Settings panel, tap Access iOS Video Effects.
- Tap to enable Center Stage. Once it's enabled, the camera will pan the camera to keep you in the frame as you move during the broadcast or recording. Center Stage will persist across all areas of the Socialive mobile app (e.g., internal recordings).
Still looking for an answer?
Contact Socialive Support via live chat, email at email@example.com, or submit a support ticket.