Sometimes data, which is stored in the cache prohibits the loading of up-to-date contents. When you delete the stored cache data, the new data can be retrieved. In many website-related issues, the cache is the root of all evil.
Some common reasons to clear your Google Chrome browser cache are:
- Issues opening the Socialive Web Portal or Studio
- Issues starting a broadcast
- Issues uploading media files
This article will go over the steps to clear your Google Chrome browser cache.
- At the top-right corner, click the three dots next to your profile icon.
- Go to More Tools > Clear Browsing Data.
- Under Time Range, select All Time.
- Make sure to check the following boxes:
- Cookies and other site data
- Cached images and files
- Click Clear Data to start the process. After clearing your browser cache, you will be automatically signed out of all your accounts. You will have to log back into Socialive to retry.