This article will go over the steps to find your Stream Key in Twitch to connect your account to Socialive. Doing this will allow you to stream to Twitch from Socialive.
To connect your Twitch account to Socialive, you need to be:
- The owner or an authorized streamer on your Twitch account.
- A Socialive administrator in your Socialive account.
- Go to twitch.tv and log in to your account.
- On the top-right corner, click on your profile picture and then click on Settings.
- On the Settings page, click on the Channel and Videos tab.
- You will be redirected to your Twitch Creator Dashboard. In the menu on the left, under Settings, click on Stream.
- Under Stream Key & Preferences, you will see your Primary Stream Key. Click Copy.
This is your private key. You should never let anyone besides yourself use it.
- In Socialive, create a new broadcast or open an existing one.
- On the right-side panel, under the Broadcast Live tab, click the Twitch logo.
- A pop-up will appear. Click Add RTMP.
- Another pop-up will appear. Enter the following information:
- Enter the name of your Twitch account in the Label field (e.g., "Twitch - Socialive").
- Paste your Primary Stream Key in the Stream Key field.
- Click Save. You can now stream to Twitch from Socialive.
Still, looking for an answer?