Live video broadcasting on Amazon brings interactive live video to the Amazon shopping experience. This article provides the steps to broadcast live into Amazon.
To broadcast live into Amazon, you need to:
- Be a US Professional Seller registered in the Amazon Brand Registry.
- Have the Amazon Live Creator iOS mobile app installed on your mobile device.
- Be a Socialive Administrator in your Socialive account
- Open the Amazon Live Creator app.
- Log in to your Seller Central account.
- Set up your live stream in the app and click the Preview button.
- In Socialive Studio, follow the steps to add an RTMP connection.
- Set up your broadcast in Socialive. When you are ready, click Start Broadcast.
- Next, tap on Go Live in the Amazon Live Creator app.
- When you are ready to end your live stream, tap on End Stream in the Amazon Live Creator app.
- Next, click End Broadcast in Socialive.
- When you are ready to end the chat, tap on End Chat in the Amazon Live Creator app. You can leave it open after ending your live stream in case you have additional customers to respond to.
Still, looking for an answer?
Contact Socialive Support via live chat, email at email@example.com, or submit a support ticket.