You can go live on TikTok from your computer using Socialive. This article provides instructions to set up the RTMP connection and go live on TikTok with Socialive.
To go live on TikTok with Socialive, you need to:
- Download and install the TikTok app on a mobile device.
- Be at least 18 years old and have at least 1,000 followers. If you meet these criteria but still don't see the Live option, contact TikTok support.
- Be an Administrator in your Socialive account.
- Launch the TikTok app and tap the + button at the bottom of the screen.
- At the bottom, scroll and select the LIVE option.
- Enter the title of your stream and other information about the stream.
- Select the Cast on PC option underneath the Go Live button. You will see your TikTok stream key and server URL that you'll need for the next step.
- In Socialive Studio, follow the instructions to set up an RTMP connection. Enter your TikTok stream key and server URL here.
- Set up your run-of-show in Studio, and make sure to change the aspect ratio of the broadcast to Full Portrait 9:16.
- Start your broadcast whenever you're ready. To go live, start your broadcast in Socialive first, then tap Go LIVE in TikTok.
- To stop, end your broadcast in TikTok and then in Socialive.