YouTube Live Streaming lets you engage with your audience in real-time with a video feed, chat, and more. This article will go over the steps to enable live streaming in your YouTube account.
To enable Live Streaming on your YouTube account, you need to:
Please note that verifying your phone number enables the live streaming feature. However, it takes 24 hours to activate your account for live streaming. Once activated, you will be able to get the stream URL and stream key needed to connect to your Socialive account so that you can live stream to YouTube instantly from Socialive.
- Go to YouTube.
- From the top-right, click Create > Go Live.
- You will be redirected to YouTube Studio. Click Enable.
- In the pop-up that appears, click Verify.
- On the next page:
- Select if you want to receive a text or a phone call with the verification code.
- Select your country.
- Enter your phone number.
- Click Get Code.
- Enter your 6-digit verification code sent to your phone number and click Submit.
- You will see a confirmation message stating your phone number is now verified.
Still, looking for an answer?