Uploading still images to use as a background or pre-recorded video is a great way to diversify your live broadcast flow and help keep viewers engaged until the very end. This article will go over the following topics:
Supported Image and Video Size and Formats
- .PNG, and .JPEG file formats.
- 1280 x 720 px
- 1920 x 1080 px
- 3840 x 2160 px
- .MP4, .MPEG, and .MOV file formats. ProRes files are not supported.
- Up to 4K
- The audio channel must be present (even if the video is silent)
Uploading Media Assets
- On the left side, in the Sources panel, click the Media tab.
- At the bottom of the panel, click Upload Media.
- In the pop-up that appears, select Browse Files and select the files you want to upload.
- Once the files are uploaded, you can drag the sources into your Scenes.
Still, looking for an answer?