GlobalMeet Webcast, formerly Talkpoint, is a leading webcast solution for enterprise and Fortune 500 companies. The cloud-based SaaS webcast solution provides businesses with an easy-to-use, secure, and scalable environment to produce high-profile, engaging webcasts for thousands of attendees worldwide. You can use Socialive to produce branded, professional live video sessions and deliver them directly to GlobalMeet events. This article reviews the following topics.
To livestream to GlobalMeet, you need to be a Socialive Administrator in your Socialive account.
Globalmeet can only ingest the Socialive stream when being streamed at 720p. This is due to a limitation to the maximum bitrate Globalmeet can accept. Due to this limitation, sessions will be sent out at 720p even if 1080p is selected.
- In GlobalMeet's Live Studio, in the Broadcast Controls area, click the Encoder Settings button.
- You will see the Primary Stream profile information. Copy the Stream URL and Stream ID.
- In Socialive Studio, follow the steps to add an RTMP connection.
- Set up your broadcast in Socialive. When you are ready, click Start.
- In GlobalMeet, the Primary Stream will show a Connected status. Click the Preview Stream button to preview the Socialive session.
- Click Start Webcast to begin streaming your event.
- When you are ready to end your event. End the webcast in GlobalMeet first, and then click End in Socialive.
Still, looking for an answer?