GlobalMeet Webcast, formerly Talkpoint, is a leading webcast solution for enterprise and Fortune 500 companies. The cloud-based SaaS webcast solution provides businesses with an easy-to-use, secure, and scalable environment to produce high-profile, engaging webcasts for thousands of attendees worldwide. Now you can use Socialive to produce a branded, professional live video broadcasts and deliver them directly to GlobalMeet events.
To broadcast live to GlobalMeet, you need to be a Socialive Administrator in your Socialive account.
- In GlobalMeet's Live Studio, in the Broadcast Controls area, click the Encoder Settings button.
- You will see the Primary Stream profile information. Copy the Stream URL and Stream ID.
- In Socialive Studio, follow the steps to add an RTMP connection.
- Set up your broadcast in Socialive. When you are ready, click Start Broadcast.
- In GlobalMeet, the Primary Stream will show a Connected status. Click the Preview Stream button to preview the Socialive broadcast.
- Click Start Webcast to begin broadcasting your event.
- When you are ready to end your event. End the webcast in GlobalMeet first, and then click End Broadcast in Socialive.
Still, looking for an answer?