Pigeonhole enables live interactive features such as chat, Q&A, and polls to your event, regardless of the platform your audience is viewing on your event. This article provides steps to add a Pigeonhole Event to a session.
To add a Pigeonhole to a session, you need to:
- Be a Socialive Administrator in your Socialive account
- Have already connected your Pigeonhole account to Socialive. If you haven't, follow the steps in the support article to connect Pigeonhole to Socialive.
- In Socialive Studio, click the + button at the top-right corner.
- Select a Pigeonhole account from the list.
- A pop-up will appear. Click on the Pigeonhole Event you want to add to your session.
- Click Select.
- A Pigeonhole tab will appear on the left-side panel. Click on the caret drop-down to switch between Audience, Moderator, or Admin view. You can also remove the Pigeonhole Event from your session.
Green Room Experience
Once a Pigeonhole Event is added to your session, it will appear in the Green Room and your guests can start interacting with your audience. The Pigeonhole Event tab will appear on the Team Chat panel.
Still, looking for an answer?