Have issues with your broadcast? This article provides the steps to submit a support ticket to Socialive.
- From the Support Center's home page click New Support ticket.
- The form to submit a ticket will appear. Enter the following details to help the Support team find a solution to your issue.
- Date of Issue*: Select the date when the issue first occurred.
- Time of Issue : Enter the time when the issue first occurred.
- Issue Title : Enter the title of the issue you're experiencing (e.g., the Green Room does not load).
- Company : Enter the name of your organization or company.
- Host Email : Enter the email address of the producer of the broadcast where the issue occurred.
- Guests Impacted Emails: This field is optional. If there were guests affected during the broadcast, enter their email addresses.
- Product Impacted : From the drop-down, select where the issue occurred.
- Detailed Description of Issue - What Happened? What was the expected behavior? : This field is required. Enter all the details of the issue you're experiencing.
- Links to Recordings (if applicable): This field is optional. Provide the links to recordings of the issue you're experiencing.
- Reported By : This field is auto-populated with your Support Center's account email address.
- Priority : From the drop-down, select the urgency of your request.
- Review the details of your ticket and make sure they are accurate.
- Click Submit.
- Check the status of your ticket(s) here.
Still looking for an answer?