This article will go over the steps to join a session as a guest from an iOS device.
To join a session as a guest, you need to have an invitation to participate from a Socialive producer.
Joining Using a Guest Link
- If you’ve received an email invitation, click Join Session. This will open the Socialive mobile app and take you to the Green Room lobby.
- If the host provided you with a link, click the link to open the Socialive mobile app and take you to the Green Room lobby.
- If your account has Broadcaster or Admin access, you will be required to sign in to your account and find the appropriate session from the list to join.
- If the Socialive mobile app is not yet installed on your device, the guest link will take you to the app store to download it. Once the app is installed, you will be taken to the lobby.
Manually Joining from the App
- Get your device ready for the broadcast by:
- Turning off the Portrait Lock
- Turning on Do Not Disturb Mode
- Close all other apps running in the background
- Open the Socialive app and log in to your Socialive account.
- The Join tab will appear, displaying all sessions you've been invited to participate in. Find the right session and tap Join to enter.
- Turn your device horizontally and tap Continue.
- Tap Join Green Room.
- Welcome to the Green Room. This is where you can see and interact with the producer and other guests. Learn more about the mobile Green Room experience.