This article provides steps to live stream to Workplace by Facebook.
To live stream to Workplace by Facebook, you need to be a Socialive Administrator in your Socialive account.
- Go to Workplace Live Producer.
- Set up your stream by giving it a title and description.
- Click Continue.
- Click Advanced Settings, and then click the carrot at the bottom.
- Copy the Server URL and the Stream Key (or persistent stream key if you want to re-use it for another broadcast later on).
- In Socialive Studio, under the Broadcast Live tab, click the asterisk icon.
- In the pop-up that appears, click Add RTMP.
- Another pop-up will appear. Enter the following information:
- Label - Enter "Workplace @MyCompanyName" as the label of the account.
- Server URL - Paste the Server URL you copied from Workplace.
- Stream Key - Paste the Stream Key or Persistent Stream Key you copied from Workplace.
- Click Save.
- Set up your broadcast in Socialive. Whenever you are ready, click Start Broadcast.
- In Workplace, click Go Live. If you want to schedule your broadcast for later, click Schedule Live.
Still, looking for an answer?