Now you can maximize any guest or video within a layout to display it full-screen. Your audience will still hear audio from other sources in the layout, but only the maximized video will be visible to them. This is a great way to:
- Highlight the active speaker in an interview or panel discussion
- Display a video or screen share full-screen with audio from one or more speakers
In this article, we will go over the steps to:
Maximizing a Source
- In Socialive Studio, hover over any source in a multi-source layout and click on the Maximize icon at the top-right to expand that source full screen.
- While live, click the Send Live button to make the change visible to your audience. The maximized source will appear full-screen while the audio from the other sources can still be heard.
- You will see an icon in the Scenes thumbnail indicating there are multiple sources in that scene.
Minimizing a Source
- At the top-right corner of the maximized source, click the Minimize icon to return the source back to the selected layout.
- You can also click the drop-down to see the list of sources in the layout to quickly maximize another guest or video without having to minimize it first.
- Click Send Live to apply your changes.