With Socialive, you can upload great video directly to Socialive. Once the videos are uploaded to the Recordings Library, they can be incorporated into future content, or create on-brand, engaging content by adding branded overlays, and more. This article provides instructions on how to upload videos to the Recordings Library with the Socialive iOS app or on a desktop.
Prerequisites for the iOS App
Before you start, you need to install the Socialive iOS app on your iPhone or iPad. Once you have the app installed, turn on Do Not Disturb, turn off Portrait Lock, and close other apps running in the background.
Process for the iOS App
- Open the Socialive app and log in to your Socialive account.
- Select the video you want to upload from your camera roll. You can only upload one video at a time.
- Enter the name of your recording.
- Tap on Upload to Library.
- On the next screen, you will see that your recording is being uploaded to the Recordings Library. Wait until the upload is complete before exiting the app. It may take several minutes to upload a video.
Process for Desktop
6. Once the videos are uploaded, you can leave Socialive while the videos are processing.