With the iOS Socialive app you can upload great video content directly to Socialive. Once the videos are in the Recordings library, you can incorporate them into future broadcasts, or create on-brand, engaging content by adding branded overlays, and more.
This article provides instructions on how to upload videos to the Recordings library with the Socialive iOS app.
Before you start, you need to install the Socialive iOS app on your iPhone or iPad. Once you have the app installed, turn on Do Not Disturb, turn off Portrait Lock, and close other apps running in the background.
- Open the Socialive app and log in to your Socialive account.
- Select the video you want to upload from your camera roll. You can only upload one video at a time.
- Enter the name of your recording.
- Tap on Upload to Library.
- On the next screen, you will see that your recording is being uploaded to the Recordings Library. Wait until the upload is complete before exiting the app. It may take several minutes to upload a video.