Welcome to Socialive! When you log in to Socialive, you can quickly access the things you use most: your sessions, guest and contributor invites, and recordings. Additionally, you can also add your company logo to the portal.
In this article, we will go over the following topics:
- Overview of the Portal
- Where Did Facebook Polls, Comments, and Analytics Go?
- Where Did the Overlay Builder and Prompter Go?
Overview of the Portal
- My Sessions - Access an open session or create a new one. You can also use the options menu to rename or close a session without entering Studio.
- Join a Session - View and join sessions you are invited to as a guest. You can also use the options menu to remove yourself from the guest list.
- Recording library - View and manage the gallery of your completed recordings.
- Create - Create a new session.
- Settings Menu - Access core functions of account management. This includes: adding users, spaces, Socialive players (depending on the license type), accessing the Support Center or Learning Hub, downloading the Socialive Mobile apps, or resetting your password.
- Quick Links, - Shortcuts to the Socialive website, knowledge center, tips for guests, support and product updates.
- Socialive Support Chat - A direct link to chat with Socialive Support.
Still looking for an answer?