Welcome to Socialive! When you log in to Socialive, you can quickly access the things you use most: your broadcasts, broadcast invites, and recordings. Additionally, you can also add your company logo to the portal.
In this article, we will go over the following topics:
- Overview of the Portal
- Where Did Facebook Polls, Comments, and Analytics Go?
- Where Did the Overlay Builder and Prompter Go?
Overview of the Portal
- My Broadcasts - Access an open broadcast session or create a new one. You can also use the options menu to rename or close a broadcast without entering Studio.
- Join a Broadcast - View and join broadcasts you are invited to as a guest. You can also use the options menu to remove yourself from the guest list.
- Recordings - View and manage the gallery of your completed broadcasts and recordings.
- New Broadcast - Create a new broadcast session.
- Settings Menu - Access core functions of account management. This includes: adding users, channels, Socialive players (depending on the license type), accessing the Support Center, downloading the Socialive Mobile apps, or resetting your password.
- Quick Links - Shortcuts to the Socialive website, Guests Best Practices guide, downloading the Socialive Mobile app, Product Updates announcements, and our blog.
- Socialive Support Chat - A direct link to chat with Socialive Support.
Still looking for an answer?
Contact Socialive Support via live chat, email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or submit a support ticket.