This article provides the steps to add broadcast platforms (e.g., Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, Twitch, etc.) in the Socialive iOS mobile app. You will need to add your social channels before you can broadcast live into them.
Before you can add a social channel, you will need:
- The RTMP URL and Stream Key to connect to the broadcast platform
- Have permissions to broadcast into the selected broadcast platform
- Follow steps 1-3 in the article on Broadcasting to Social Channels with the Socialive Mobile App.
- Tap Add at the bottom to add a broadcast platform.
- Select a platform from the list. Depending on the platform you selected, you will need either the RTMP information or to log into the broadcast platform to connect it to Socialive.
- Once you enter the RTMP or streaming information, tap Save. If you logged into the platform, once the connection is completed, the platform will appear on the list.