JW Live enables you to easily broadcast and manage your event live to your audience around the world. All you need to get started is a video source (typically, a camera), an internet connection, and Socialive. This article provides steps to stream to JW Player using Socialive.
To broadcast to JW Player, you need to be a Socialive Administrator in your Socialive account.
- Log into the JW Platform Dashboard.
- Go to Live Channels > Create. Create and configure your Live Channel.
- Once your Live Channel is created, under Encoder Details, copy the Stream URL and Stream Key.
- In Socialive Studio, follow the steps to add an RTMP connection.
- Set up your broadcast in Socialive. When you are ready, click Start Broadcast.
- In JW Player, click Go Live to start the live stream.
Still, looking for an answer?
Contact Socialive Support via live chat, email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or submit a support ticket.