In Socialive, channels help you separate and manage media assets for different events and hosts, making it easier to create your next broadcasts. This is specially helpful if you have several events with multiple producers who will be delivering content to the same Recordings library.
In this article, we will go over the steps of creating a channel.
To create a channel, you need to be an administrator in your Socialive account.
- Log in to the Socialive Web Portal.
- Open the Settings menu (a) and click Channels (b). You will see a list of channels created in your Socialive Account.
- Click Add Channel at the top right.
- Enter the Name of your new channel.
- Click Save. The new channel will appear on the list.
- In the Recordings tab, you can switch Channels to find media specific to that channel.
Still looking for an answer?
Contact Socialive Support via live chat, email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or submit a support ticket.