Graphic overlays are a great way to enhance the viewing experience of your broadcast - whether that be by identifying talent appearing on screen, prompting your audience with calls-to-action, or diversifying the flow of the broadcast with full-screen title cards.
Upload a graphic
- Open Graphics panel at the bottom of screen, underneath the Preview
- Click the Upload icon and choose an image from your computer
- You can make fine-tuned adjustments to the position and opacity under the Configure menu
Note the following recommended image sizes and file formats:
- For full-width lower thirds, use 1280x150 px.
- For smaller watermarks (i.e. logos / corner bugs), use 100x100 px
- For full-screen overlays, use 1280x720px.
- Currently supported file formats: .png, .jpeg, .gif
Apply a graphic to a scene in your broadcast
When you're ready to use graphics within your scene:
- First select your desired layout (located at the bottom of the Studio)
- Add a source to the layout by dragging and dropping from the Sources panel to a section of the layout in the Preview panel
- Navigate to the Graphics tab (located at the bottom of the Studio)
- Select the desired graphic to add it to the Scene
- The scene is automatically saved and you can view all of your scenes in the Scenes Panel across the top of Studio.
Remove a graphic from a scene in your broadcast
When you're ready to remove a graphic from your scene:
- First, select the scene you want to remove the graphic from.
- De-select the graphic in the Graphics tab (located at the bottom of the Studio)
- The scene is automatically saved and the Scenes Panel updates accordingly.
Still looking for an answer?
Contact the Socialive Support team via our Live Chat or via email at email@example.com