Using the Socialive Mobile App is extremely handy for a few of reasons:
- Everyone has a smartphone
- Newer smartphones = better quality cameras = pristine guest feeds
- Easily switch between cellular data or WiFi to ensure a strong connection
Often, it may actually be the better choice to go with the mobile app, depending on the device and/or connection. Here is a guide on how to use Socialive Mobile.
If you have decided to use the mobile app, here are some best practices to ensure the best experience:
- Turn your phone on "Do Not Disturb" mode
- Remove any bulky case
- Close all other apps (running in the background)
- Turn off Bluetooth if not being used for the broadcast (i.e. Bluetooth headphones)
- Avoid direct sunlight
- Reduce brightness
- Use a tripod to get the best framing.
- Have the charger and outlet nearby in case the battery runs out!
Socialive Mobile is currently only on iOS but Android Recorder is now in beta!
Learn more about our Android Beta here
Still looking for an answer?
Contact the Socialive Support team via our Live Chat or via email at email@example.com