If you encountered the LinkedIn expired token error there are few possible reasons:
- It was expired after 60 days (since that is for how long your LinkedIn connection token is valid);
- You have changed your LinkedIn password;
- You have deleted Socialive application from LinkedIn.
Expired token issues are easily resolved by completing two steps:
- Remove the current connection within Socialive
- Click "Add Account" and add it from scratch
Important: You will also get this error if you change your personal profile in the settings to organization, or vice versa.
It can be resolved in the same way, but be aware that you cannot have both Organization and Personal profile channels at the same time, since your LinkedIn profile can have only 1 active token at the same time and it is fully shared by your account. Keep in mind that only your latest chosen destination will work for streaming.
Tip: You can use 2 different LinkedIn profiles to add the shared organization and personal profile stream as working channels.
Still looking for an answer?
Contact the Socialive Support team via our Live Chat or via email at email@example.com