You've been invited
When a host invites you to join a broadcast, you will receive an email invitation. Tap the Join the Broadcast button in the email.
Create a Socialive Account
When you tap the Join the Broadcast button for the first time, you will be prompted to create a Socialive account.
Once you create the Socialive account, you can select the Broadcast to join additional guests in the green room.
Tap to join
When you are ready to enter the Green Room, tap the red button.
The Green Room is a virtual conference where the host and guests can communicate before a broadcast or recording begins.
- In the Green Room, you see the host and other guests in video thumbnails.
- At the bottom right, you will see a BROADCAST HAS NOT STARTED status.
- The status bar at the top is color-coded green and says GREEN ROOM.
When the host starts the broadcast, the guest thumbnails disappear and the live broadcast or recording appears at the bottom right.
- As a guest, you can monitor the live broadcast or recording using the bottom-right thumbnail.
- The status bar at the top turns yellow and says BROADCAST IN PROGRESS – STAND BY.
When the host brings you on-screen, the status bar at the top turns red and says YOU ARE LIVE.
- When you are live, the audio from the broadcast is muted.
- If your host is conducting a split-screen conversation, you will see a video thumbnail of the other participant.
Once the host ends the broadcast or recording, the broadcast will close out and you will return to the Guest Dashboard.
Keywords: Guest, Mobile Broadcast, Socialive Mobile App, Live
Still looking for an answer?
Contact the Socialive Support team via our Live Chat or via email at email@example.com