Sometimes data, which is stored in the cache prohibits loading of up-to-date contents. When you delete the stored cache data, the new version can be retrieved. In many website related issues, the cache is the root of all evil.
Common Reasons to Clear Google Chrome Cache:
- Trouble opening the Portal or Studio
- Trouble starting a broadcast
- Trouble uploading media files
If you need to clear out your Google Chrome browser cache follow these steps:
1. At the top of your browser, click the "..." icon next to your profile image.
2. Find "More Tools" under that drop down and click "Clear Browsing Data"
3. Make sure "Cookies and other site data" and "Cached images and files" is selected and the time range at the top says "All Time"
4. Click on "Clear Data" to start the process
💡 After clearing your browser storage you may be automatically signed out of all of your accounts.
Still looking for an answer?
Contact the Socialive Support team via our Live Chat or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org