If you need to clear out your browser storage follow these steps. The following guide works for Chrome and Firefox.
Note: After clearing your browser storage you may be automatically signed out of all of your accounts.
1. At the top of your browser, click the ... icon next to your profile image
2. Find "More Tools" under that drop down and click "Clear Browsing Data"
3. Make sure "Cookies and other site data" and "Cached images and files" is selected and the time range at the top says "All Time"
4. Click on "Clear Data" to start the process
1. Click on the menu button in the upper right corner
2. Click on "Preferences"
3. Click on the "Privacy and Security" tab in the left column
4. Scroll down to "Cookies and Site Data" and click on "Clear Data"
5. Make sure both "Cookies and Site Data" and "Cached Web Content" are checked and click "Clear" to start the process