Once you connect a Facebook page to your account, other broadcasters within your account can select it as a distribution option without having to log into Facebook directly.
You can connect pages to which you have Admin access. Add your
- Company or brand pages
- Location pages
- Group pages
- Personal Timeline
To add a Facebook page to your account:
- Click on the Facebook icon in the distribution bar
- Under Facebook, click "Add account"
- After logging into Facebook and authorizing access, you can select which pages to connect, including your personal timeline, brand pages, location pages, and groups.
- Once selected, you and other broadcasters within the account will see these pages listed as distribution options
Socialive Studio (web application)
Stream to Facebook Groups
In order to stream to a Facebook Group you will have to add the Socialive App to your group. You must be a group administrator in order to add the Socialive app to your group.
- Go to your Group Page and click on "More" and then click on "Edit Group Settings"
2. Find the "Apps" section and click on "Add Apps"
3. Search for the "Socialive" app
4. Click the "Socialive Broadcaster App" and click "Add" you will now be able to stream to your Group.