Live video broadcasting on Amazon brings interactive live video to the Amazon shopping experience.
How to broadcast live into Amazon
To create a live broadcast in Amazon, download the Amazon Live Creator iOS mobile app. Once you have installed the app, you can stream your video content on Amazon.com on desktop, mobile, and Amazon's mobile app. You can stream directly from your phone camera or through Socialive using multiple cameras, pre-recorded video, guest broadcasters, graphic overlays, and more.
To broadcast into Amazon Live, you must be a US Professional Seller registered in the Amazon Brand Registry.
Once registered, follow these steps to broadcast live into Amazon using Socialive:
- Download the Amazon Live Creator app on your iOS device.
- Log in with the email address tied to your Seller Central account.
- Set up your livestream in the Amazon Live Creator app and click on the “Preview” button.
- Under Amazon in the distribution settings, add the Server URL and Stream Key provided by the Amazon Live Creator app into Socialive.
- Set up your broadcast in Socialive Studio and click on “Start Live Stream”.
- Click the “Go Live” button in the Creator app after starting your livestream.
- Conduct your livestream.
- Click “End Stream” in the Amazon Live Creator app when you are ready to end your stream.
- End the stream in Socialive Studio.
- Click the “End Chat” button in the Amazon Liver Creator app when you are ready to end the chat (you can leave it open after ending your livestream in case you have additional customers to respond to).