If you don't have admin access to a Facebook page, you can still use Socialive to broadcast live into any page, group, location, or profile by having the admin create a Live Event. Learn more here.
How to broadcast to Facebook using RTMP
To create a live stream on Facebook:
Along the left-hand side of the screen, there is the option to select which Timeline, Page, or Group to Post to. If you are an Admin to any pages or groups, those will populate in the dropdown as an option and will update the right side of the screen with the appropriate information
3. A window will generate giving you the Set Up Options, Settings, and Live Stream Set Up (Stream Key and Server URL) information that will be needed to authenticate the page in Socialive.
*Click on the Checkbox that says "Use a Persistent Stream Key" to get the correct Stream Key and Server URL*
4. Copy the Server URL and Stream Key from the center of the Facebook window:
6. In Socialive Studio, click the Facebook icon under Add Distribution Channels in Socialive's right-hand panel. Then click "Add Facebook RTMP":
7. Paste in the Server URL and Stream key from Facebook and click "Save."
8. We recommend beginning your stream with a start / title card and when ready, click the "Start Live Stream" button in Studio:
9. Then return to your Facebook window and wait for the stream to connect (this may take 5-20 seconds). After the Preview loads, click the "Go Live" button in the bottom right corner to start your broadcast:
When you're ready to end your broadcast, click the "End Live Video" button on Facebook before ending your stream in Studio.