You can easily mute the audio for any local camera, screen share, or video asset. This comes in handy when using a multi-source layout, such as Split-screen or Picture-in-Picture. For example, you may choose to mute one source if you are:
- Using a local camera to speak over a video running in the background
- Using a local camera to speak over a screen share running in the background
- Using two local cameras (and therefore two microphones) in the same room
To mute a live source or video asset:
- Hover over the source and click on the
- Choose `No audio (mute)" from the dropdown
This will remove that audio source from your broadcast.
Note: You can not yet mute the audio for a guest broadcaster.