This article covers:
- Copying stream URL & stream key from YouTube
- Titling a YouTube broadcast
- Starting a YouTube broadcast via Socialive
To broadcast live to YouTube:
- Ensure that live video is enabled on your YouTube account. Learn more.
- Go to https://www.youtube.com/live_dashboard, found in YouTube Creator Studio. Copy the
Stream key/name, found at the bottom of the page.
Titling a YouTube Broadcast
Titles & descriptions for YouTube broadcasts are populated in YouTube's interface. After you've copied your stream key & URL information, make sure to edit your title & description to your desired copy:
Starting YouTube broadcast in Socialive
Open the Distribution Channels in Socialive's right-hand panel, and choose YouTube.
Paste the Stream URL & Stream Name/Key from YouTube into Socialive:
You're now ready to stream to YouTube!