To broadcast from Socialive into YouTube, you'll need to enable live video within your YouTube account.
Go to https://www.youtube.com/live_dashboard and click the "Get Started" button:
You'll then be asked to verify your account:
Your live account should be available within 24 hours:
Once your YouTube account is enabled for live streaming, you stream to YouTube using the Server URL and Stream Key.
- Go to https://www.youtube.com/live_dashboard, found in YouTube Creator Studio.
- Click the "Manage" icon located on the left-panel.
- Click the blue "Schedule Stream" button in the upper left corner
- Create a title/description for the new stream > set the visibility to Public > press the blue "Create Stream" button.
- Click the title of the new stream.
- Copy the
Stream key/name, found at the bottom of the page.
- Enable the "Enable Auto-start" toggle.