Minimum System Requirements
- Minimum Operating System Versions: Windows 10(recommended); macOSX 10.9(Mavericks). Computers should be 2013 or newer.
- Browser: Socialive Studio requires Google Chrome 74+
- Internet upload speed: 8Mbps, preferably ethernet on a dedicated network
- Processor: i5 dual-core @ 2.3GHz, Pentium Core 2 Duo 2Ghz
- Memory: 4GB RAM
- Dedicated Graphics Card 512VRAM
Minimum Mobile Requirements
- iPhone Model: iPhone 6 or newer
- Operating System: iOS 10
- Android: currently not supported. Coming soon!
Best Practices for live video streaming
Turn off wifi and connect with ethernet whenever possible
Make sure you're connected to the network by ethernet and have turned off wifi. Wifi signals may not be consistent enough to support high-definition live streaming
Close all non-essential applications and browser tabs
To ensure the smoothest possible live stream, close any browser tab and application that isn't absolutely essential.
Use an external webcam
External webcams have more space for lenses and other electronics, so they typically offer better resolutions, better quality video, and better quality audio.
For best results, use a computer with a dedicated graphics card
Computers with a dedicated graphics card (GPU) can usually broadcast smoother, higher-quality video.