Use a computer with a dedicated graphics card
To successfully stream a smooth, high-definition broadcast, you need a computer with a dedicated graphics card (GPU).
Turn off wifi and connect with ethernet
Make sure you're connected to the network by ethernet and have turned off wifi. Wifi signals aren't consistent enough to support low-latency live streaming
Close all non-essential applications and browser tabs
To ensure the smoothest possible live stream, close any browser tab and application that isn't absolutely essential.
Minimum System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 10, macOS High Sierra/Mojave on Macbook Pro 15" (Note: Macbook Pro 13" and Macbook Air not recommended due to lack of a dedicated graphics card)
- Processor: i5 dual-core @ 2.3GHz, Pentium Core 2 Duo 2Ghz
- Memory: 4GB RAM
- Graphics Card (GPU): dedicated 512MB VRAM (computers with integrated GPUs not recommended)
- Internet: 8Mbps (preferably ethernet), RTMP over port 80 and 1935 must be open
- Computers should be 2013 or newer
Minimum Mobile Requirements
- Operating System: iOS 9
Android: currently not supported. Coming soon!